A Small Orange Review
ProsA Small Orange delivers quality service at an affordable rate
ConsThey lack experience of larger hosting companies
Bottom LineA Small Orange's slogan may be new to the hosting arena, but they have come in swinging. Offering very competitive prices with high quality service is applauded.
Hosting Plan Features
- Wide array of hosting plans
- Responsive tech support 24/7
- cPanel with Softaculous (Joomla installer)
- Unlimited MySQL databases/ access to phpMyAdmin
- Almost 10 years in hosting
The mission of A Small Orange is to be the best hosting company by providing excellent customer service with high quality hosting environments. They hope to grow through word of mouth by making their customers happy.
A Small Orange was founded in 2003 in Atlanta, Ga. Current CEO, Douglas Hanna has been working with hosting companies since he was only 15 years old. A that he is a part of A Small Orange, The company has been very successful and made around 4 million dollars last year.
Plans and Features
- Shared - Starts at $5/Month (1GB storage, 20GB transfer, 24/7 support)
- Reseller - Starts at $15/Month (3GB's storage, 30GB transfer, 24/7 support)
- Business - Starts at $20/Month (10GB's storage, 100GB transfer, free SSL certificate, Dedicated IP, 24/7 support)
- Cloud VPS - Starts at $25/Month (1 Core processor, 384MB memory, 8GB space, 100GB transfer)
- Dedicated - Starts at $175/Month (2 Core processor, 4GB memory, 500GB space, 3.2TB transfer)
Unlimited mail accounts, MySQL Databases, Mailing Lists, Email Forwarders, Subdomains, Parked/Addon Domains, FTP Accounts. Server Side: Perl, PHP, Python, Ruby on Rails, cPanel (Softaculous installer), phpMyAdmin.